How To make several Consistent clips that you can edit together to make a longer video, follow these steps:
Note: These steps are written for PC, however you shouldn’t have a problem doing the same steps on Mobile
GETTING THE FINAL FRAME
- Click on this link: https://finalframe.net/.
- Click “Add Video” and Upload your video clip.
- Click Final Frame and click “Download this frame”.
- It will download the final frame as a .jpg file.
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
In Pika, Type /create and then paste the previous prompt (you can make small changes if needed).
/create prompt: Example of a prompt
ADD FINAL FRAME IMAGE
- Press [TAB] x3 to attach an image,
- Attach the final frame .jpg image you downloaded,
- Submit the prompt.
Repeat with each new clip until you have enough clips for the video to be as long as you want.
EDITING YOUR CLIPS
Edit the clips together in a video editor such as Microsoft Clipchamp (free on windows 10/11). Using a slight overlap of each clip can mask the jumpy transition.
Read other helpful guides: